Thursday, May 23, 2013

Keltrius's arrival, My Review!

  Here's my review on Keltrius and the armor of God. I downloaded my copy on my Kindle and in 60 seconds I was the owner of Keltrius and the armor of God. I can tell you one thing about this book, it kept my attention from the first page to the end. The story deals with Keltrius and his young friends dealing with challenges in their lives. I don't want to give anything away, but I like what the author did. He made you to connect with the characters. I like how the characters interact with each other, it felt natural.  As I read through the book it felt like a movie playing in my head. You'll like Keltrius as a character before he becomes God's Champion.

   The villain named Krawl adds some humor in the story with his sarcastic attitude, he reminds me of the Joker in the Batman series. The story is well carefully plotted about a great war between good and evil coming to the world. This is a true origin story of a new Christian superhero that plays like a Marvel and DC comic book. But with a positive Christian atmosphere with a cool well-balanced story for everybody to enjoy! The opening of the book will catch you off guard, especially when Keltrius and Tank visit Kevin. All in all my opinion, this was a great read and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one. I highly recommend this one for those who are looking for something different, with the concept of a Christian superhero. I give Keltrius and the armor of God, 5 stars!       

No comments:

Post a Comment